I own a building with an automatic door and I need a spare part. Can I buy this from you?

Unfortunately not. A qualified automatic door technician should only handle your automatic door.

All automatic doors that have been installed after April 2013 should be managed by a BS EN16005 certified engineer (they will have a technician’s card confirming this).

If your door was installed prior to this date, it is covered by the BS7036 but the BS EN16005 must cover any further installations or changes.